International Product Manager (H/F)CDI
Are you seeking a new challenge, working within a human-sized company with an excellent reputation in its market and a start-up spirit? Join us and put your talents to good use to manage a major product brand across Europe. Reporting to the Marketing Director, as International Product Manager M/F, you will be involved in a variety of missions.Download offer
Steering of marketing strategy for your product range
- Propose the Marketing Strategy for your range of medicinal products and OTC products,
- Analyse and understand equine health market dynamics, identify customer requirements,
- Monitor trends and the competition for all aspects of product mixes, including technical and scientific aspects,
- In collaboration with Innovation and R&D teams, contribute to definition of priority projects and product development,
- Develop and implement the omnichannel marketing plan (key success factors, priority-setting, planning),
- Manage all components of the product mix (Product, Packaging, Price, etc.).
Pilotage de la performance marketing de votre gamme de produits
- Analyser les ventes, définir les KPI et monitorer la performance, notamment le ROI des actions menées,
- Être garant de la cohérence globale de la politique commerciale et tarifaire en collaboration avec les Directeurs commerciaux,
- Veiller au respect du budget alloué à la gamme.
Steering of the marketing performance for your product range
- Analyse sales, define KPIs and monitor performance, in particular the ROI of actions performed,
- Ensure the overall consistency of commercial and pricing policy in collaboration with Commercial Directors,
- Ensure compliance with the budget allocated to the range.
Leadership of your external network and internal Customer Services
- Coordinate the leadership of a network of European KOLs in collaboration with the technical veterinary team,
- Organise events defined in the marketing plan,
- Participate in congresses in France and internationally,
- Provide sales forecasts with the Supply Chain team,
- Understand “field” issues, providing regular support to the Sales Force.
- Master’s degree level or equivalent in biology, biomedicine or veterinary medicine, supplemented by marketing studies,
- 2 to 5 years’ experience as a product manager in the pharmaceutical industry (medicinal products and/or OTC products), diagnostics or medical devices,
- Organisational skills, discipline, proactivity/reactivity in marketing plan development (SWOT, marketing mix, value proposition, positioning, etc.),
- Ability to analyse performance indicators relating to your actions, with relevance and objectivity;
- Command of Excel and Power-Point,
- Excellent writing and editorial capacities, good verbal communication and public speaking skills,
- Persuasion and influencing skills,
- Communication, reading and writing of scientific documents in English (minimum level of C1 required),
- Customer-oriented, collaborative spirit and sense of teamwork,
- Regular travel in France and Europe zone